- 2020-01-27 On 27 January at 10 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the ministerial meeting
- 2020-01-28 On 28 January, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius participates in the General Affairs Council in Brussels
- 2020-01-28 On 28 January, the Political Director Raimonda Murmokaitė participates in political consultations with the Austrian delegation
- 2020-01-28 On 28 January at 3 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the International Holocaust Remembrance Day event
- 2020-01-29 On 29 January at 10 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Foreign Affairs Council
Minister L. Linkevičius receives new Ambassador of Ireland
On 8 October, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius met with the new Ambassador of Ireland to Lithuania Peter McIvor.
The meeting focused on the good bilateral relationship, future cooperation between Lithuania and Ireland, and topical issues related to the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union. L. Linkevičius highlighted the importance of maintaining solidarity at the EU level. In addition, the Foreign Minister assured that despite Brexit, Lithuania was prepared to continue to work closely with the United Kingdom.
The new Ambassador of Ireland to Lithuania P. McIvor presented his letters of credence to the President of Lithuania Gitanas Nausėda on 28 August.