- 2019-12-11 On 11 December at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-12-11 On 11 December at 12:00 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius has a working lunch with other members of the Cabinet
- 2019-12-11 On 11 December at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- 2019-12-11 On 11 December at 4:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends an exhibition of documents on the recognition of an independent state of Lithuania found in the archives of Spain
- 2019-12-12 On 12 December, the Political Director Raimonda Murmokaitė meets with Erika Olson, Director for Nordic, Baltic, and Arctic Affairs at the U.S. Department of State
Lithuania’s Ambassador L. Antanavičienė presents her letters of credence to Israeli President
On 12 September, the Ambassador of Lithuania to the state of Israel Lina Antanavičienė presented her letters of credence to the Israeli President Reuven Rivlin.
During the conversation, the Ambassador conveyed an invitation from the President Gitanas Nausėda to visit Lithuania in 2020 and to commemorate the 300th anniversary of the birth of the Vilna Gaon, as well as 700 years of Jewish history in Lithuania. L. Antanavičienė also congratulated the President on his 80th anniversary. The President R. Rivlin claims to be a descendant of the Vilna Gaon and has special connection with Lithuania.
R. Rivlin welcomed the steady growth of ties between Lithuania and Israel, and wished the two countries to continue to foster their bilateral relationship.
Following the ceremony, the Ambassador and the staff of the Embassy of Lithuania in Israel laid a wreath at Jerusalem's Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial Center and paid tribute to all Jewish victims of the Holocaust.