- 2019-12-11 On 11 December at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-12-11 On 11 December at 12:00 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius has a working lunch with other members of the Cabinet
- 2019-12-11 On 11 December at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- 2019-12-11 On 11 December at 4:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends an exhibition of documents on the recognition of an independent state of Lithuania found in the archives of Spain
- 2019-12-12 On 12 December, the Political Director Raimonda Murmokaitė meets with Erika Olson, Director for Nordic, Baltic, and Arctic Affairs at the U.S. Department of State
Lithuania’s Ambassador I. Stanytė-Toločkienė presents her letters of credence to President of Armenia
On 13 September, the Ambassador of Lithuania to Armenia Inga Stanytė-Toločkienė presented her letters of credence to the President of Armenia Armen Sarkissian. Lithuania's Ambassador also conveyed greetings from the President of Lithuania Gitanas Nausėda.
I. Stanytė-Toločkienė assured that Lithuania supported the strengthening of cooperation between the European Union and Armenia through the implementation of the EU-Armenia Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement (CEPA). Lithuania’s Ambassador noted that the country was ready to boost bilateral political and economic relations and to share its experience of implementing structural reforms, including legal, anti-corruption, environmental protection, and renewable energy ones.
The President A. Sarkissian noted that Lithuania and Armenia shared common European values. According to the President, the two countries have the potential to strengthen relations in the fields of information technology, artificial intelligence, nuclear safety, education and culture.