- 2020-01-20 to 2020-01-23 On 20-23 January, the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas participates in political consultations in Beijing, China
- 2020-01-22 On 22 January, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Government meeting and sitting
- 2020-01-22 On 22 January, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of the Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2020-01-23 On 23 January, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends a meeting on the single market that is held in Brussels and organised by Finland
- 2020-01-23 On 23 January, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Government sitting
Lithuania opens its Honorary Consulate in Cappadocia
On 11 October, the seventh Honorary Consulate of Lithuania in Turkey was officially opened in Ürgüp, Cappadocia. It is headed by the Chairman of Cappadocia Touristic Hoteliers Association and the Vice President of the Ürgüp Chamber of Commerce and Industry Yakup Dinler.
The Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Neris Germanas attended the opening ceremony and said that Lithuania took interest in developing ties with this important region of Turkey, which was popular among Lithuanian tourists. According to N. Germanas, the Honorary Consulate should not only provide assistance to Lithuanian tourists affected by a crisis oversees, but also contribute to the promotion of bilateral economic relations and investments, and help open up new markets for Lithuanian goods.