- 2020-01-27 On 27 January at 10 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the ministerial meeting
- 2020-01-28 On 28 January, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius participates in the General Affairs Council in Brussels
- 2020-01-28 On 28 January, the Political Director Raimonda Murmokaitė participates in political consultations with the Austrian delegation
- 2020-01-28 On 28 January at 3 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the International Holocaust Remembrance Day event
- 2020-01-29 On 29 January at 10 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Foreign Affairs Council
Foreign Vice-Minister Neris Germanas meets with new British Ambassador
On 1 October, the Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Neris Germanas met with the new British Ambassador to Lithuania Bryan Olley. In the meeting, the Foreign Vice-Minister welcomed the intense bilateral relationship and thanked the United Kingdom for its contribution to security of Lithuania and the region.
The Ambassador B. Olley said that many positions of the United Kingdom and Lithuania overlapped and hoped that economic and political relations would continue to develop positively also during his term of office. According to the Ambassador, Lithuanians living in the United Kingdom make a significant contribution to the country's prosperity.
B. Olley replaced the British Ambassador to Lithuania Claire Lawrence.