- 2019-10-14 to 2019-10-15 On 14-15 October, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Foreign Affairs Council in Luxembourg
- 2019-10-15 On 15 October, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends the General Affairs Council in Luxembourg
- 2019-10-16 On 16 October at 1.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-10-16 On 16 October at 12:00 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius has a lunch with other members of the Cabinet
- 2019-10-16 On 16 October at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
Foreign Vice-Minister N. Germanas receives Latvia’s new Ambassador
On 24 September, the Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Neris Germanas received the Ambassador of Latvia to Lithuania Indulis Bērziņš.
The interlocutors welcomed the diversity and abundance of bilateral contacts, discussed the countries' relationship with Russia and Belarus, and safety of the Ostrovets nuclear power plant. As regards support to Belarusian civil society, Lithuania‘s Foreign Vice-Minister highlighted the importance of the European Humanities University‘s educational activities to inspire young Belarusians to uphold democratic values.
The Ambassador I. Bērziņš presented his letters of credence to the President of Lithuania on 11 September.