- 2019-12-11 On 11 December at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-12-11 On 11 December at 12:00 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius has a working lunch with other members of the Cabinet
- 2019-12-11 On 11 December at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- 2019-12-11 On 11 December at 4:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends an exhibition of documents on the recognition of an independent state of Lithuania found in the archives of Spain
- 2019-12-12 On 12 December, the Political Director Raimonda Murmokaitė meets with Erika Olson, Director for Nordic, Baltic, and Arctic Affairs at the U.S. Department of State
Foreign Vice-Minister N. Germanas meets with new Ambassador of Montenegro to Lithuania
On 14 November, the Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Neris Germanas met with the new Ambassador of Montenegro to Lithuania, Dr. Budimir Šegrt, who came to present his letters of credence to the President of Lithuania Gitanas Nausėda.
N. Germanas highlighted the importance of strengthening bilateral political and economic relations, and of Montenegro’s integration into the EU. Lithuania's Foreign Vice-Minister thanked Montenegro for its contribution to NATO in strengthening security of the Baltic region, as well as its support for the Common Foreign and Security Policy.
N. Germanas emphasized Lithuania's willingness to more actively cooperate with Montenegro in the fields of economy, tourism, the implementation of Twinning projects, sharing experience of Lithuania's integration into the EU and the Diplomatic Council's activities. The Foreign Vice-Minister invited Montenegrin state institutions and private companies to participate in international exhibitions and conferences in Lithuania.
The Ambassador of Montenegro, Dr. B. Šegrt is accredited to Lithuania. Since March 2019, the Ambassador has resided in Poland.