- 2020-01-20 to 2020-01-23 On 20-23 January, the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas participates in political consultations in Beijing, China
- 2020-01-22 On 22 January, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Government meeting and sitting
- 2020-01-22 On 22 January, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of the Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2020-01-23 On 23 January, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends a meeting on the single market that is held in Brussels and organised by Finland
- 2020-01-23 On 23 January, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Government sitting
Foreign Ministry’s statement on situation in Republic of Moldova
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania closely monitors the situation in the Republic of Moldova after its Government lost a no-confidence vote in the Parliament on 12 November.
Lithuania continues to consistently support Moldova’s path to European integration and hopes that possible changes in the country's executive branch will not adversely affect the implementation of its commitments under the EU-Moldova Association Agreement.
We also hope that the ambitious reform program launched by the Moldovan Prime Minister Maia Sandu's Government will be continued, particularly in the areas of judicial independence and anti-corruption. The success of these reforms represents primarily the interests of the Republic of Moldova and its people.